I had a whole post planned for today, but decided to save it for another day.
I want to ask you a question. What makes you happy? What are the simple things in life that put a smile on your face? Think about it. I’ve been thinking all day about what makes me happy and what makes me smile. I’ve also been sick for 3 days, so I’ve had time to think about it.
- Chris – I literally have the greatest husband. Sure, a lot of people might say that but I definitely win. He is the most kind, caring human and his light and happiness is infectious. Many of you know this from experience. I love my human.
- Panda Express – I kid you not, I have a problem. There is not a lot I wouldn’t do for some Orange Chicken and a little half and half with the rice and chow mien. ALSO. Spanish Fork opened a new store WITH A DRIVE-THROUGH. You know what that means?? Less human interaction, same great food. It’s fantastic.
- Fried Pickles – (If you’re wondering why I gained 20 lbs after high school, it’s because I apparently found my happiness in food). You know all those memes about girls dancing when they good? That is literally me as soon as that fried goodness hits my mouth.
- Sunshine – This is a given, but how many times do we take the sun for granted? It has so many positive effects on us. I love just walking outside and reminding myself how beautiful the world is. I also enjoy drinking Sunny-D as well.
- Nail Salons – The smell, the people, and of course, the finished product. Is it just me or do you feel better when your nails are done??
- Grocery Shopping – I love going to Smith’s and just putting all the food that sounds good at that current moment in time into my cart. I’m currently looking for tips on how to be a smarter grocery shopper!!
- Mango’s – Mango’s, mango smoothies, mango-flavored candy, you name it. I love mangoes.
- My Religion – I love the happiness, joy, and security the gospel brings to myself and to my family. I also love seeing the happiness it brings to others as well. It’s a sure thing in a world full of uncertainty.
These are just a few of the things that make me happy. Don’t forget to count your blessings, through the tough times and through the good times. Remember how blessed you are. Remember how great you are. Remember your potential.