I figured it might be a good idea for you to get to know me as an individual . That being said, I’ll share a whole new side of me. So buckle up and enjoy the ride.
- My claim to fame: I played college soccer at Dixie State for one whole semester! Then I accidentally got engaged and moved back up north. But still. I WAS A COLLEGE ATHLETE.
- I used to have THE COOLEST uni-brow. Not just peach fuzz in between my eye holes, like straight up “Hey Keana, is that a caterpillar on your face?”. No, my friend, that is facial hair. Also, fun fact, my mom didn’t wax it until fifth grade. I still had a ton of boyfriends (shout out to all of you), but honestly? Who lets their child carry on like that? At least I can look back and recognize the “glow-up” of a lifetime.
- One time, I forgot I was allergic to cats and adopted a senile, toothless cat off KSL. I brought him home, held him tight, and my face swelled like a balloon. You know that feeling of trying to breathe through a straw? Yeah. Also, try convincing your fiance that adopting a cat was still a good idea when you can’t see through your eyelids because they are so swollen. His name was Winston. That isn’t even the best part. He got sick and I went to go put him down. They made me pay and agreed that he needed to be put down. BUT WAIT. THEY DIDN’T EVEN PUT HIM DOWN. I received a call that he had healed and they were taking him to a rescue. Long story short, don’t forget what you are allergic to.
- I’ve had one college roommate in my career. She judged me literally so hard on my kick-A cheetah bedspread before she had even met me. Here we are two years later and guess who is still my BFF?
- I just want the record to show that my husband refused to date me for FOUR MONTHS. I asked him out on our first date (we went to see Kung Fu Panda 3). I also gave him rides home from work. I also bought him cookies. I also made sure my make-up AND butt looked good every day but to no avail. Long story short, he liked me back but was scared because I was younger than him. But I love the crap out of him and am grateful he realized how fantastic I am.
- I’m a huge fan of peeing in the outdoors. Don’t ask why.
- I’ve rafted the Provo River twice in my life. The second time was life-changing. We were assaulted by a water snake, AND WE CAUGHT A GLIMPSE OF REAL LIFE MALE GENITALIA IN THE WILDERNESS. Shout out to the flasher who was in the right place at the right time.
- I enjoy playing random Colbie Callait songs on my Ibanez guitar.
- I literally sunburn like no other. I walk out side and instead of being sunkissed, I legit get sunslapped. I provided a picture for evidence.
- There are two things in this world that absolutely terrify me: water and E.T.. That little guy should not exist and yes, I buy swimsuits just for fun, not for swimming.
I want to hear from you. Tell me something people don’t generally know about you. It gets you thinking in a whole new way. I’m a pretty open book, so finding something new to share was hard. Click on my contact page and shoot me an email. I look forward to hearing all your quirks!